http://www2.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=30563892 Template Healthy N Spicy...: Cooking from Fellow Bloggers

Monday, July 10, 2006

Cooking from Fellow Bloggers

Last weekend, I tried annita's 'Tomato in curd gravy'without garlic. The dish turned out very good and my hubby liked it. Thanks Annita.


I don't like tofu much. The post of My Workshop's broiled tofu sounded tempting. I tried the dish with a little difference. I omitted yogurt and added a small quantity of amchur powder and garam masala.The rest of the ingredients are same. It is the best tofu dish I had ever tasted.
Thanks RP.

9 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Annita said...

The end product looks good,Surya..Happy to hear that u liked it..

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Nabeela said...

the tofu looks really good...and welcome to the world of food blogging :)
Came to your site through the comment you left on mine..

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger RP said...

Oh wow!! You are welcome. Yeah, any sour ingredient would be fine. You may even try lemon juice. I am delighted to see that you liked it. Looks wonderful.

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I would like to try the tofu, but was it cooked before broiling or was it just broiled..... Greate site...Keep up the good work. Gina

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Surya Hith said...

Hi Gina,Welcome to my blog!!No need to cook tofu befor broiling.Thanks for the nice comment.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Ladies in open tip bras Hummer h2 wheels wholesale http://www.dentalinsuranceprocedurecodes.info http://www.chevrolet-window.info Mcse 2003 preparing guide

 

Post a Comment

<< Home