http://www2.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=30563892 Template Healthy N Spicy...: Spaghetti in Red Pepper-Carrot Sauce

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Spaghetti in Red Pepper-Carrot Sauce

Yesterday,after two hours of play in park,my little one was very hungry,when we reached our home. I had to make something fast for her.I remembered an italian recipe of khana khazana fame Sanjeev kapoor and decided to try that recipe. The measurements are my approximations because I watched his show long back.The recipe turned out really good and my little one enjoyed her dinner.

The recipe follows:-

Red pepper-1
Carrot -1
Onion -1
Thinly slice these three veggies and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 to 15minutes.
Simultaneously,cook one fistful of spaghetti according to package directions.

vegetables ready for oven



vegetables from the oven

Puree the vegetables along with one tomato in the blender. Heat 2 table spoon of olive oil in a pan and lightly brown garlic. Add the vegetable puree and 1/2tsp of pepper powder and heat 2 minutes.add spaghetti and mix. Finally add 2tbsp sour cream and salt. (I had no fresh cream,so I used sour cream.) Remove pan from heat and top with parmesan cheese.

Spaghetti in red pepper-carrot sauce

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Vaishali said...

That's an interesting recipe, Surya. No wonder your daughter liked it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home